Wednesday, July 2, 2014

9 days until the Games....

Hey Everyone!

I can't believe the Transplant Games of America are 9 days away. Time is going by so fast. As I have mention before TMC Pulse Magazine did a spread on Team Texas and the Transplant Games. Well today the issue hit stands. It is a beautiful article and I am honored to be a part of it. If you are in the Houston area stop by the medical center and pick up a copy. If your not in the city of Houston click on the link to see the digital version of the magazine. https://tmcpulse.uberflip.com/i/339692/17

I will continue to share my journey to the Transplant Games as we are a little over a week away. This journey has truly been an amazing experience and has given me so many opportunities.  I am so grateful.
 
Go Team Texas!


No comments: