Sunday, July 20, 2014

Transplant Games Results

After a year of training and preparing for the Games I can proudly say I completed my first Transplant Games of America. I participated in the 5K, Track & Field and Co-ed Basketball. I won my first 2 medals. A Silver medal in Discus and a Bronze medal in Shot Put. The Transplant Games was an emotional event as it is about more then the competition. I met some awesome people and was inspired by their stories. The best part was honoring our donors through out the weekend. This journey has been a life changing for me and I feel so blessed to be able to participant in something like this. It was truly an amazing event and I can't wait for Cleveland in 2016! Thank you to all my family and friends for the support. Go Team Texas!
 
Be a Hero... Donate Life!



1 comment:

Donna E said...

I am so honored to know you!! You are a wonderful addition to Team Texas and a great role model especially to our little ones!
Cleveland here we come - 2016!!
Donna